The PYAR Guide to Caring for our Pieces
Every piece is handcrafted to last. Here are our tried and tested ways to keep your PYAR jewellery pieces looking fresh. Love them and they will love you back.
- Wear your jewellery after applying makeup or perfume
- You can clean our gold and silver pieces with soap and water. Use a soft cloth to dry and buff your jewellery once it’s cleaned. Make sure the cloth is soft to ensure they don’t cause scratches.
- We recommend washing our gold and silver pieces in clean water especially after a hot sweaty days' wear to remove any residual elements. They should be thoroughly dry before storing them away.
- Store your jewellery preferably in ziplock or airtight containers to prevent tarnishing.
- Sterling silver can naturally oxidise over time, especially when not worn. This chemical reaction can easily be wiped off with a soft cloth. For our silver pieces we recommend using white toothpaste to wipe off this black layer then dip in water to wash clean and gently wipe dry. The same can be done with our gold pieces however, wipe with a lighter touch to maintain the gold plating.
How to clean your Pyar silver hoop earrings
Step One: dab a small amount of white toothpaste on a soft cloth then wipe the surface
Step Two: once the black layer is wiped off rinse in water til clean
Step Three: pat and wipe dry with a soft cloth
Shop featured Silver Hoop Earrings